Friday, January 30, 2009

Denver Getaway

This past weekend,  Michael and I were able to take a quick jaunt to Denver, CO (sans kids)! Michael went for an orthopaedic implant course and I tagged along for the ride. It was a great chance for both of us to get out of town for a little bit of R and R.  I am always amazed at the natural beauty of Colorado- you can see the Rockies from Denver!  
While I was there, I was able to spend some time with my good friend from junior high, Terri Bethel!  It was great to catch up and see her kids (who I would not have recognized on the street because they have grown soooo much)!  Terri and her husband Matt tried to convince me that Colorado is THE place to live. Although I cannot argue with that logic, south Texas is my home.

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it so gorgeous there? I am glad that you had a great trip. See you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't know me, but I am looking at blogs from here...met Tyne through Vicky De le Garza. Nice blog... mine is dancingwithcinderella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi..we've met once at Harvest Night last year. My husband (Jaime) & I actually went to school with your husband...yes I've seen him in a SPEEDO! Anyway, you have a beautiful blog & a beautiful family. I love your home...it is just gorgeous. It kinda reminds me of mine...will post pictures sometime! Take care & say hi to Michael. Jessica Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete